When you need someone to help you manage your finances and perform bookkeeping tasks, you should make sure that they are reliable, professional, and trustworthy. The process of choosing a fee accountant can be just as rigorous as hiring a full-time employee. When you’re choosing an outside accountant or bookkeeper, you’ll need to interview them to ensure they will meet your needs and expectations.
- How much experience do you have?
- Have you worked with businesses like mine?
- How many people will be working on my account?
- What happens when you’re on vacation or take a sick day?
- Will you work onsite if I need you physically here?
- How do you gain access to my information?
- What do you charge when you are working remotely? What do you charge when you are working at my location?
- What software do you work on?
- How often will you send me reports?
As you interview potential companies to work with, make sure to choose the company with a proven track record for success and the willingness to meet your needs every step of the way.
Reach out to our accounting and bookkeeping professionals today. We’d love to set up an interview with you.